November 07, 2016

Hillsong - Intro Take it All (legendado em português)





"One thing I have desired of the Lord,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
5 For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.
6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice!
Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
Psalms 27:4-8
-----------------
"4 Uma coisa pedi ao Senhor e a buscarei: que possa morar na Casa do Senhor todos os dias da minha vida, para contemplar a formosura do Senhor e aprender no seu templo.
5 Porque no dia da adversidade me esconderá no seu pavilhão; no oculto do seu tabernáculo me esconderá; pôr-me-á sobre uma rocha. 6 Também a minha cabeça será exaltada sobre os meus inimigos que estão ao redor de mim; pelo que oferecerei sacrifício de júbilo no seu tabernáculo; cantarei, sim, cantarei louvores ao Senhor.
7 Ouve, Senhor, a minha voz quando clamo; tem também piedade de mim e responde-me. 8 Quando tu disseste: Buscai o meu rosto, o meu coração te disse a ti: O teu rosto, Senhor, buscarei."
Salmos 27:4-8

No comments: